I listened to a podcast about two students' favorite music. They talked about their favorite music in terms of their backgrounds. One person from Japan said she like j-pop music.
Recently, I'm able to go to my part-time job that I was unable to attend due to my injury. I started to work at Max-Value near Jike Station. My shifts are mainly from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. My duties include stocking and inspecting processed food (drinks, seasoning and so on) and cleaning. Since this is my first part-time job , I have many questions and concerns, so I often ask my seniors. Currently, I'm trying to get in as many shifts as possible after the test. The main reasons for it is that I bout my own road bike and I'm running out of money. I've saved my allowance and money sent for about half a year and paid it all at once. My bank account left no more than 2000 yen. I want to work desperately to solve it.
Yesterday, as part of training, I cycled to Okamura Port in Ehime. The total distance was about 114km and the total consumed calory was about 2000kcal. It was snowing in Saijo as I left around 8:30 a.m. I didn't enough protection from the cold, so my body didn't warm up at all after about 10km of riding. Fortunately, my teammate lent me a jacket at the first rest stop. After a while, one of my teammates who was riding in another grope fell off. Although it was not serious, he was forced to turn back to the university. The trouble made me a little anxious, but the rest of the ride went off without a hitch.
I study in the individual reading rooms of the university's central library on weekdays. I can be completely alone and the heat is on, so I can concentrate on my study very well.Also, I can sleep easily, which is not good behavior. One disadvantage is that eating and drinking are not allowed because it is in the library.
コメント
コメントを投稿